Thursday, September 18, 2008

First Foray

Although I tend to agree with Hank Moody from Californication when he opines that, "...people don’t write anymore, they blog; instead of talking, they text; no punctuation, no grammar. LOL this and LMFAO that. You know it just seems to me that it’s just a bunch of stupid people psuedo-communicating with a bunch of other stupid people in a proto-language that resembles more what cavemen used to speak than the king’s English," I have decided to try my hand at blogging. It seems as though this is the only way a common person can make their voices heard these days with the strangehold the corporate media has over all discourse.

Insulting my readership and peers...a great way to start.

I'll be posting about politics, the law, movies, music, art, life, and anything else that pops into my head. Basically, I'll be talking about things that piss me off and things that make me hopeful for humanity. Hopefully somebody will enjoy what they read here.

No comments: